Once you have completed the form with the details of your concern, please click the submit button and await confirmation that your concern has been successfully received.
We will contact you with the outcome of our review.
Please read the following then submit your information by clicking on the Submit button at the bottom of this form.
Why are we asking for your personal information?
If you make a report regarding suspect illegal or irregular practices in connection with the business of the council, we ask that you provide your personal data and contact details to ensure robustness of reporting and for obtaining additional detail should we need to come back to you for more information regarding your report.
We will use the information you provide to investigate the matter you have brought to our attention, it is not compulsory that you provide your personal data but, if you decide to report anonymously, Medical Point reserves the right not investigate your report. All reports received are dealt with sensitively and with discretion. If you are an employee remember you that you are protected by law if you report any of the following:
- a criminal offence, fraud for example
- someone’s health and safety is in danger
- risk or actual damage to the environment
- a miscarriage of justice
the company is breaking the law, for example doesn’t have the right insurance you
believe someone is covering up wrongdoing.
You hold the following rights with regard to the personal data you provide us:
- Right to Access – You have the right to access (receive a copy) of your personal data and supplementary information.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to have any inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified.
- The Right to Erasure (once consent has been withdrawn)
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data in situations where it is inaccurate, unlawful, and no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected, or if a withdrawal of consent has been made.
Sharing your information
We share information within the organisation to ensure services are provided appropriately. We may share your personal data with other agencies such as the police, social services etc, if there is a legal reason do so.
We may process the information you provide to prevent and detect fraud in any of our systems and may supply information to government agencies, credit reference agencies, audit or other external bodies for such purposes.
If any of the information we have about you is incorrect, please tell us, we are reliant on you assisting us to keep your information accurate and up to date.
Retention of your personal information
We only keep your information as long as necessary, for some items this will be dictated by law.
We do not routinely process any information about you outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you have a query regarding your rights please contact the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. or you can write to the council and mark your letter for the attention of the Data Protection Officer. Alternatively you can call 0203 397 1426.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) should you believe any part of this statement to be unlawful.